The On-Board Diagnostics II (OBD-II) port is used to power the iGPS device and extract limited vehicle information / data.
* The OBD-II port is where the iGPS Hardware is installed so that the device can communicate with the iGPS user interface.
* After activation, the vehicle owner receives an SMS alert if the OBD is unplugged at any time from the port and when reconnected.
* Generally the OBD ports is located within 30cm of the steering column however it can be more difficult to locate on some vehicles.
* Check the OBD Compliant Vehicle List Below to make sure your vehicle is equipped with the correct port.
* If you are unable to locate your port generally a quick search on Google with the phrase “Make, Model, Year, OBD Port location” will give you a great response or –